Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring!

I have had my internship for 2 months now at the Federal Agency for Nature Conservation.  I work with two departments: the ... and ...  I love it so far.  The people are so nice and I have my own office with a window! 

I will be going to the island of Vilm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vilm) the end of April for work.  I am super excited.  It's only for a week, but the weekend before I'll be going to Denmark and Sweden.  The weekend after I'm planning on going to Holland to see the tulips!  I can't believe that tomorrow is already April.  It seems the time is going to go by even faster with all that I am doing.  There are so many places I still want to see, even in Germany.  And I still need to go to Austria!

The weather is becoming quite lovely.  After work, it is too warm to wear my big winter jacket.  The next two weeks are going to be crazy exercise wise.  I am excited.  Sunday was swimming.  Monday was exercise class.  Tonight is swimming.  Wednesday is exercise class.  Thursday is swimming.  And Saturday I will probably go on a bike ride somewhere.  The weather is supposed to be so nice for a week or so.  I do miss the blue skies every day.  And the warmth.  I felt like I didn't have that much energy during the winter, like my body wanted to hibernate.  And I've never been so excited for spring before.  In Arizona, the "seasons" all just kind of run together.  It really isn't so defined. 

 

4 comments:

Angela said...

That sounds very exciting. It sounds like you are really enjoying your job. I cann't believe your coming home in 3.5 months, i can hardly wait. Miss you!!!

Angela said...

And it's about time you blogged!!!! :-)

Angela said...

Where is your new blog!!!!

Angela said...

Aww, I am sad there is no new blog to read. :-(
There goes my Friday night fun! ;-)