Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Trips!

This past weekend I visited the Brittany Arnold.  It was so much fun.  It was so amazing getting to see her again, as well as seeing her baby (Katelynn) for the first time!  It rained all day Saturday, but that didn't keep us from walking around the town.  I finally bought an umbrella, since it will supposedly be a cold, wet winter.  The picture is of Katelynn making her crazy face

            DSCN1193

The weekend before that, I went to Paris with a few of my friends.  That was also a blast.  We saw the Chateau de Versailles, the Louvre (which is free the first Sunday of the month!), and the Eiffel Tower.  I'm bound to go back, especially since Chris wants to go.    This picture is of the gardens of the Chateau

DSCN0890

DSCN0927

DSCN0966 

DSCN1056  DSCN1061 DSCN1073 DSCN1160

DSCN1165

I found out I'll be living in the dorms.  I'm excited!  I move in on October 1st.  The weather here has been so cold lately.  Right now it's about 15 degrees Celsius (and that's a tad warmer than it has been).  I know, don't be too jealous.  And then at night it gets into the single digits.  It's like it's winter in Arizona, but it's only September!

This weekend I'm not going anywhere special.  I'm hoping to watch the ASU vs. Georgia game.  We'll see what happens.  And hopefully I'll update sooner next time.  Tschüss!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Heather! Sounds like you have been having a great time traveling around. Love the pictures. I thin im painting my walls on Sunday - wish me luck. Miss you and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Calvin said...

sounds awesome! I always wanted to visit France while in Koeln, but shade! :( I'll definitely go there sometimes when I'm in Bremen. The pictures looks great!!