Sunday, September 28, 2008

Less than a week

I can't believe I'm going to be leaving already this Wednesday.  Last night (2 a.m.) a couple of my friends came over to watch the Alabama vs. Georgia game.  The SEC is totally overrated.  But anyways.  Pac-10 is still the best, although we are a little weak this year.  All the upsets this weekend really excited me.  I love upsets, except when it's bad for ASU. 

Tonight I made tacos for my host family.  I had not-as-spicy taco mix and salsa.  I figured the Germans couldn't handle my spicy - figured I should tone it down.  And I found tortilla chips!  The kids really liked those. 

Tomorrow we have presentations.  Blah!  I'm not looking forward to it at all.  My group is doing it on parks.  No idea what we're really going to be talking about.  Obviously parks!  But still!

Most everyone will be leaving Tuesday.  I can't check in the dorms until Wednesday, so there is obviously not point in me going down there a day early.  Except I'm leaving early Wednesday morning.  That gives me Tuesday to pack and make sure I have everything.  I'm glad that I'm going to be so close to Cologne.  And I have free travel from Bonn to Cologne!  It's the university transportation.  To expand our horizons.  I am really lucky with that.  And it's only a half hour away!  And I'm finally in the process of putting up pictures!  It's been over a month...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

How far up did you go to the waterfall? Just to the bridge or all the way to the top? Did you go to any of the other waterfalls? Do you like all my questions about waterfalls? HAHA
LOVE YOU! (and why is Kim telling everyone our last name on here?? What's up with that?).

Angela said...

P.S. I am loving your new background!!!